With the first hurricane of the season seemingly headed our way, now is a good time to know how to prepare and where to find information on the storm’s progression.
- The Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) posts Delaware specific storm information on their website including preparation tips, current news, and what to do in case of an emergency.
- Ready.gov has guides on planning for an emergency; what to do before, during, and after an emergency; and more.
- The National Weather Service contains regional weather updates.
- Check the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) website for current flood maps
- For information on school and state agency closings and delays click here.
- Stop by your local pubic library for additional information or to pick up some books and DVDs.